PMP Certification Center
PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is globally recognized across a number of industries as the standard in project management certification. Here's why:
- Skills in demand. The demand for skilled project mangers is rapidly increasing as the way we work becomes more project-oriented.
- Better. Faster. Cheaper. A project manager with the PMP credential has the knowledge and experience to bring a project to a successful completion on time, and within budget.
- Experience. The PMP credential indicates that an individual has experience in directing projects, making them not only a project manager, but also a leader.
- Marketability. PMP-credentialed individuals command a salary up to 10% higher than non-credentialed individuals (see PMI Salary Survey—Sixth Edition).
- Stability. The PMP credential application requirements call for experience, education, and leadership to solidify your high-demand project management skills.
So what's the bottom line? PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP)®credential is a difference maker—especially in today's global economy.
AMA is a Registered Education Provider of PMI®, “PMI” and “PMBOK” are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.