To measure the true effectiveness of any learning solution, it’s essential to compare a participant’s pre-learning levels of comprehension and proficiency to their knowledge after formal learning takes place. That’s exactly why AMA Blended Learning makes so much sense. It’s designed both to measure and powerfully reinforce knowledge transfer.
AMA Blended Learning combines instructor-led training with pre- and post-seminar online assessments, tune-up courses and other resources to maximize your training goals. Through a blend of proven, instructor-led seminars and powerful online technology, AMA Blended Learning provides a richer, more compelling, more comprehensive experience for the learner, producing a greater return-on-investment for the employer.
Delivering targeted and actionable content at key stages of the learning process, AMA Blended Learning gives participants valuable ways to assess, focus, measure and reinforce the knowledge they gain. The goal is long-term knowledge retention, improved subject mastery and improved on-the-job performance.
Blended Learning Delivers Benefits That Are Tangible, Measurable and Long Term
· Pre-seminar assessments prepare and align the individual for learning. Prior to the live seminar, participants use our online tools to assess their subject knowledge, identify areas of development and create an individualized learning plan to align and focus their learning during the instructor-led seminar.
· Instructor-led seminar. The bulk of new learning is acquired during a live seminar led by an Instructor who is an expert in the field. During this phase, learners will refer to and apply the results and learning plan they developed in the pre-seminar course work.
· Post-assessments measure knowledge transfer. After live training has concluded, participants complete an online post-seminar assessment to measure what they’ve learned.
· Tune-up courses and other online resources provide comprehensive training. Retaining and building on new knowledge is the first step to achieving subject mastery. Any remaining knowledge gaps identified in the post-seminar knowledge assessment are eliminated with targeted online tune-up courses.
· Lasting resources for the employee and the organization. Months after the seminar has ended, seminar participants can go back on-line to select and refresh specific skills and apply them when they need to on the job.
· It’s measurable. Through pre- and post-knowledge assessments, AMA Blending Learning allows organizations to measure transfer of learning and report the effectiveness of their training programs—demonstrating the return on their training investment.