AMA CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ESSENTIALS —for high-performing business professionals who want greater success in their business and personal lives.
Upon completion, you will have competencies and a solid foundation to help you:
- Be more productive: self-manage, lead, influence, engage and collaborate. Plus develop the skills to execute critical priorities with laser-like focus.
- Manage key projects: apply critical project and communication tools to establish clear deliverables, estimates, roles and responsibilities.
- Become more analytical: assess the credibility of information, compare conflicting opinions and support your conclusions with evidence.
CURRICULUM: 3 AMA Seminars. To be completed within 24 months from purchase date.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®
- Essentials of Project Management for the Nonproject Manager
- Improve Your Analytical Skills: Making Information Work for You
Maximum Accreditation/Continuing Education Credits Awarded upon Completion:
4.2 CEUs – 30 PDUs – 49 CPEs—12 CPUs
Note: Professional credits awarded vary—Check individual seminars for details.
Call-in offer only. Please call 800-262-9699