Do you want to deliver smarter solutions on time and within budget? What about keeping your projects on track even in the toughest, most unpredictable times? Put your project management skills on solid ground with this certificate. Plus get the crucial know-how to build high-performance teams and optimize resources.
AMA CERTIFICATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT—for project managers who are new to project management as well as business analysts and subject matter experts who contribute to projects and are looking to review current tools, techniques and processes.
Upon completion, you will have competencies and a solid foundation to help you:
- Initiate, plan and execute projects on time, within budget and to the satisfaction of key stakeholders
- Develop effective project communication and alternate problem-solving strategies that optimize time, money and resources
- Learn and apply the appropriate techniques to alleviate, clarify and eliminate chaos within your control
CURRICULUM: 3 AMA Seminars. To be completed within 24 months from purchase date.
- Improving Your Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Project Team Leadership: Building Commitment Through Superior Communication
- Managing Chaos: Tools to Set Priorities and Make Decisions Under Pressure
Maximum Accreditation/Continuing Education Credits Awarded upon Completion:
4.8 CEUs – 48 PDUs – 35 CPEs—18 PHR/SPHR
Note: Professional credits awarded vary—Check individual seminars for details.
Call-in offer only. Please call 800-262-9699